At Meyer Park Storage Center we want to ensure all of our customers have the best storage experience possible. So, we have a few policies in place to guarantee your safety and comfort while storing with us. Have questions? Head over to our Contact page and drop us a line.
- Smoking and the use of alcohol is prohibited at the storage facility
- Firearms are prohibited at the storage facility
Our storage facility is designed for storage only. The following uses are not allowed:
- Playing of any type of musical instruments.
- Garage sales, auctions, flea market sales or other public sales.
- Working inside the unit. This includes working on cars, motorcycles, hobbies, crafting, etc.
- Any illegal use of any kind.
- Any use deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility.
The following items may not be stored at the storage facility:
- Any Living Thing
- Used Tires
- Flammables of any kind (gas, diesel, kerosene, oil, paint, etc.)
- Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia.
- Stolen Items.
- Hazardous Items of any kind.
- Hazardous waste material of any kind.
- Items that produce odors of any kind.
- Any item deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility.
- Any item which detrimentally affects other tenants or the facility.